
So yeah I’m single and honestly I’m fine with it. I always say 1+ 0 is still 1. If I can’t enjoy spending time alone, how could anyone else enjoy spending time with me either. Real talk.
Dating isn’t like it used to be, and that’s why I am single. I prefer it, now I guess. I was somewhat vocal about my relationship with Jemani but not really on here. Anywho, coupled with the fact that people are getting more & more complacent and not ready and willing to put any effort into it. I remember when dating was exciting; meeting a new person, awaiting their phone call or text messages, hanging out, etc.. some real Harley Quinn romance novel shit. Not pre-apocalyptic symbolic text messages filled with naked photos and promises of fellatio. But what do I know? I may appear to be bitter, but I am extremely hopeful. I always carry an umbrella with me. Always, and as I said to him and on my previous entry, It's only my heart, it will heal!

0 comments:
Post a Comment