Monday, March 19, 2012
In 3D
have you ever googled someone you used to know?
just to see how they’ve been.
where they’ve gone.
or even, just to know that they’re still just as alive as you knew them to be?
well, I googled you today.
and you’ll probably never read this. but,
I’ll never forget that I once found a friend in you.
one that is now gone, like a familiar hello ripped apart at the seam.
your face illuminating from my computer screen, I see that your smile is still as contagious as it has always been.
I wish. that I could blame our distance. on distance.
because maybe then I would have an explanation big enough to fill this void.
I still wonder what I did wrong, assuming that it might have been something I said.
it was probably something I said.
but again, how does one measure the thickness of a wall
that is made of silence.
I just want to put it out there that this is not about anyone else but me. Funny how you think that awful smile of yours would captivate or get my attention. And NO it's not about you... It's about me...
In 3D!
Labels:
Jankobot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment