Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sounds Like A Love Song


I think I may finally know what LOVE is, the feeling of being nervous. Thinking about that person and what they’re doing and wondering if something you found funny, they’d find funny when you talk to them later. The scent of someone, and the way you feel when they touch you for the first time, whether it be to like hold your hand or that first kiss. Getting a little excited when they call and counting down the minutes until you see them again. I can't wait to get to when you KNOW them at that point, and know what they’re going to say or do, and you can still point out little things that they do that you love, like the way they look at you and smile. Just like how my grandpa would when he would speak of my grandma.

0 comments: