Saturday, September 17, 2011

Until It's Gone


Until It's Gone by RCA Music Group

i remember telling someone that I was a hopeless romantic. And they were happy because it actually renewed [i guess] a thought that there weren’t many people out there still looking for love. I mean I remember when love died. For me in particular, it was a cold day in July of 2006. I was like “fuck this shit” and gave up. So I guess I am a hopeless romantic. maybe I’m just hopeless.

"Until It's Gone" is Monica's new single from her album, New Life which is due to hit stores November, 29th 2011. She's is singing her ass the fuck off on this record! Where were you when I needed this record at one point in my life? The lyrics are so relate able, her approach to each key and riff is impeccable and just so raw and effortlessly. I've always say that she's one of the best songstress of her generation and this song proves exactly just that!

0 comments: