Sista Daeng sent me a text message the other day saying she was listening to some Monica records and thought of me and that she misses me. I miss you as well Sista Daeng! Look's like Monica's latest effort is coming along pretty nice. She hooked up with Missy Elliot for this record, Everything To Me which samples Silly by legendary songbird, Deniece Williams. Monica is sanging her ass off on this track and I'm loving it!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Everything To Me
Sista Daeng sent me a text message the other day saying she was listening to some Monica records and thought of me and that she misses me. I miss you as well Sista Daeng! Look's like Monica's latest effort is coming along pretty nice. She hooked up with Missy Elliot for this record, Everything To Me which samples Silly by legendary songbird, Deniece Williams. Monica is sanging her ass off on this track and I'm loving it!
Labels:
Deniece Williams,
Missy Elliot,
Monica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment